Product Marketing Manager
About DigitArena: TV & Video Sports Advertising
Digit Arena, www.digitarena.tv, is developing sports marketing innovative broadcast services to grow advertising revenues and improve targeting of major sports events. DigitArena develops Remote Graphics Adaptation services, enabling a better advertisement customization and audience reach in the local language of the viewer. Digit Arena has unique software to revolutionize advertisement on sports pitches. This patented technology replaces local ads in stadia by commercials tailored to the TV or VR viewer depending on where they are in the world.
DigitArena is a very special and exciting place to work. It is growing rapidly and provides an extremely creative and dynamic work environment, with a company full of diverse and enthusiastic individuals. DigitArena is a leading advertisement replacement technology company, and as a result of our rapid international growth, we are seeking to add a Product Marketing Manager to our talented team.
The Product Marketing Manager will leading the go-to-market, and responsible for defining the market position within the context of the overall product strategy. This means the product marketing manager should be conducting competitor analysis, market research, and be tight with the sales team to inform the strategic positioning of the product to customers, partners, and market influencers. He or she will be clearly communicating the ‘why,’ ‘what’ and ‘when’ of DigitArena’s unique services to the marketplace, and must understand the product.
Other useful contributions would be: defining product requirements; determining specifications, establishing production timetables, pricing, and developing marketing strategies.
Product Marketing Manager’s Job Duties
• Articulates all of the outbound tasks necessary to clearly explain the benefits of the product features, translating them into customer-facing messaging.
• Gives product demonstrations at trade shows and webinars, delivering presentations to customers and prospects.
• Creates marketing collateral and defines the product for market understanding.
• Understands customers’ needs and desires by performing the research needed to obtain market information.
• Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
• Understands market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products..
• Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
• Contributes to determining product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Product Marketing Manager Skills and Qualifications
Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Team Management and Strategy.
Knowledge of the sports broadcast and/or ad server industry is a strong plus.